How to see Comet NEOWISE in the sky

Hi, Sweet Friends,

 Just a quick post for those Star Gazers out there!!

How to see Comet NEOWISE in the sky


"Comet NEOWISE can be seen with the naked eye, but onlookers need to know what time and what direction to look to see it as it will not be a prominent feature in the sky.

Right now, it is only visible in the early morning about one to two hours before sunrise in the northeastern sky. This may mean waking up at 4 a.m. (local time) to spot it before the comet gets lost in the daylight.
Evening stargazers will be able to see the comet starting on the week of July 13 off to the northwest, just below the Big Dipper."
-Accuweather.com 

https://www.accuweather.com/en/space-news/how-to-see-comet-neowise-in-the-sky/772795
  July is another busy month of Sky Watching!
 Be sure to look ahead to other postings for Sky Watching Events!

Enjoy!

***NOTE*** We did get to see Neowise in the sky! The comet was sharp and clear while the tail was fuzzy and came upward from the comet. I had not seen a comet in that position before. Very cool!

Let’s connect!





Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page

Pin my pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram 

Follow me on Photography Talk




Our Sponsor: Custom Gem Cutter http:customgemcutter.com

That lasts forever!


Comments

Popular Posts