Sky Watching Penumbral Lunar Eclipse And Full Moon

Hi, Sweet Friends,


We enjoy Sky Watching and like to get the telescope out for some, however, we also like to just sit on the porch and watch Meteor Showers.
This year, 2020, there will be many neat sky events to see. I found this calendar of events for the year on SeaSky.org. 
to Sky Watch on Space.com. 

On July 5th, 2020  The Full Moon! Mark your calendars. This is the Full Moon that is called The Buck Moon, The Thunder Moon, and The Hay Moon. Read more on the calendar of events on SeaSky.org

Also on July 5th, 2020  A Penumbral Lunar Eclipse! Mark your calendars. The Moon will pass through the Earth's shadow resulting in a partially darkened moon. Central Africa, Saudi Arabia, India, and parts of China will be able to see this event. Partial Eclipse can be seen in North & South America.

 July is another busy month of Sky Watching!
 Be sure to look ahead to other postings for Sky Watching Events!

Enjoy!


Let’s connect!



Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page

Pin my pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram 

Follow me on Photography Talk



Our Sponsor: Custom Gem Cutter http:customgemcutter.com
That lasts forever!

Comments

Popular Posts