The Kids Of Apollo

"We are the kids who grew up on the beaches of Brevard County in the 1960s. We are a unique group. To us, the Space Race was a way of life. Other kids watched the race to the moon unfold on television. For us, it was in our back yards. We are a select few who grew up in a remarkable time and place. We will always appreciate what we had. We will never forget." - Debbie Allen Williams



Memorial Week:
Apollo 1 - January 27, 1967
Challenger - January 28, 1986
Columbia - February 1, 2003

We will never forget those who sacrificed for the advancement of space exploration. 
 
Enjoy! :D

Let’s connect!

Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page

Pin my pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram 

Follow me on Photography Talk


Custom Gem Cutter Matt A. Dunkle
That lasts forever
 Current Christian faith based movies - Heavenly Deposit is real and relatable. Good Christian family movies based on a true story.

Comments

Popular Posts