The Praying Chain Is Now On FaceBook



Hi, Sweet Friends,

We have been on a new Prayer List, one that is easier to maintain, on FaceBook.
I have the link HERE.
The Praying Chain

I do hope you join us there on FaceBook.
Please make your prayer requests known to us so that we may pray for you.
We are praying for you.
May God be with you as you go about your week ahead. 

During these strange days with the COVD19 virus, it is important to take our requests to God. 

The Bible says, "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God" (Philippians 4:6).

Take a few moments each day to be grateful. It will truly change your life. God Bless You!
Enjoy,
Love and links are always appreciated!


All photos are by CJD.Sign unless stated otherwise. If you want to use my photo, please give me credit and link to my posts. Thank you, CJD.Sign

Our Sponsor:   Matt Dunkle of Custom Gem Cutter http://CustomGemCutter.com

 


Connect with me:
Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page
Pin my Pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on YouTube

Comments

Popular Posts