Lyrids Meteor Shower April 22nd And 23rd 2020


Hi, Sweet Friends,

We enjoy Sky Watching and like to get the telescope out for some, however, we also like to just sit on the porch and watch Meteor Showers.

This year, 2020, there will be many neat sky events to see. I found this calendar of events for the year on SeaSky.org. 

to Sky Watch on Space.com. 

On April 22nd and 23rd there will be the Lyrids Meteor Shower!
Mark your calendars. This meteor shower will produce an average of 20 meteors per hour, but it is to be spectacular. It peaks on the night of the 22nd and the morning of the 23rd. With the New Moon almost upon us, the dark night sky will be perfect for viewing the Lyrids Meteor Showers. Some the meteors will have tails of dust and they will be mostly in the area of the Lyra Constellation.

Be sure to look ahead to other postings for Sky Watching Events!

Enjoy!



Let’s connect!





Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page

Pin my pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram 

Follow me on Photography Talk



Our Sponsor: Custom Gem Cutter





Comments

Popular Posts