Just One Of Those Days
Hi, Sweet Friends!
This post was going to start out with being at home during this time of Voluntary Quarantine and working on Journaling. However, this post did not end up like that.
As I was taking photos of the journal (2018), planning out the rest of the month's blogs, journal writing (2020), and my current Thursday activities, I had a very loving, funny, persistent visitor who became an intruder in his own right! This is SaMi. SaMi The Samurai, when he is running around the house playing. SaM-Wise-Gamgee when he is "helping" and truly getting in the way.
All this being said, as I am typing this out, Precious is purchased on my chest with her fanny in my direction and perfectly happy as I tap on the cordless-keyboard.
This is the best photo of her at the moment. She is always playful, she is 3 months younger than Rurik, and Rurik just wants to take a dog nap. His out of focus face is looking at me saying"Momma! Make her stop!" 😂😁😆😂
This is Precious's favorite time to play with Rurik. He is napping which means he is down to her level. She loves him so much!
I get on with my day, finishing up my daily Bible study, then on to planning out my blog, as I said before.
I work on the chart and check out how things are going.
"Oh, Momma, were you using that pen?" "No, I wasn't trying to take it. I promise!"👍
"I like the smell, Momma. See, It smells like something I would like to play with!" "I promise I won't hide it under the fridge or in the back of the TV stand."
"What! You Don't Believe Me??" "I'm shocked!" "Humph, but I love you, Momma!"🥀🥀🥀 (wilted flowers) "Here you go, Momma, I pulled these from the flower vase just for you!"
"So, trade?"
Places I'd like to go to and many I'd love to return to!
"And you ARE taking ME, right? The Dog can stay here!"
"Are you talking to me? No, I didn't say to leave the dog home alone."
"OK, so what if I did!"
Some doodles here and there.
"You know, I'm the oldest, the softest, and the best cuddler."
"See, Momma, I can 'sit' on command just like Rurik!" "Oooohh, more pens! I love PENS! Can I play, please, please!" "It is getting late. You are getting sleepy. I am going to take those pens the moment your eyes close..." "Look into my eyes. You are getting sleepy. Very sleepy. You don't care about putting your things away. You are sleepy. Very sleepy." I'm getting sleepy. I'm really tired. Must be the cloudy cold day. I think I'll take a nap.
"See, it works EVERY TIME! The pens are MINE!"😁😂😃😆😂🐱🐱🐱
And so ends my attempt to write this post.
It's just one of those days! I hope your day is a good one. Stay safe, stay at home as much as possible, enjoy family, children, and pets!
Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page
Pin my pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Photography Talk

This post was going to start out with being at home during this time of Voluntary Quarantine and working on Journaling. However, this post did not end up like that.
As I was taking photos of the journal (2018), planning out the rest of the month's blogs, journal writing (2020), and my current Thursday activities, I had a very loving, funny, persistent visitor who became an intruder in his own right! This is SaMi. SaMi The Samurai, when he is running around the house playing. SaM-Wise-Gamgee when he is "helping" and truly getting in the way.
All this being said, as I am typing this out, Precious is purchased on my chest with her fanny in my direction and perfectly happy as I tap on the cordless-keyboard.
This is the best photo of her at the moment. She is always playful, she is 3 months younger than Rurik, and Rurik just wants to take a dog nap. His out of focus face is looking at me saying"Momma! Make her stop!" 😂😁😆😂This is Precious's favorite time to play with Rurik. He is napping which means he is down to her level. She loves him so much!
I get on with my day, finishing up my daily Bible study, then on to planning out my blog, as I said before.
Well, I guess not. SaMi isn't budging his 35 lb body! Ok, he may weigh less. With a sweet face like this, how can I get anything done?
5 minutes of "pets" for SaMi and he still won't budge. Ok, stay there, I'll work around you!I work on the chart and check out how things are going.
"Oh, Momma, were you using that pen?" "No, I wasn't trying to take it. I promise!"👍
"I like the smell, Momma. See, It smells like something I would like to play with!" "I promise I won't hide it under the fridge or in the back of the TV stand."
"What! You Don't Believe Me??" "I'm shocked!" "Humph, but I love you, Momma!"🥀🥀🥀 (wilted flowers) "Here you go, Momma, I pulled these from the flower vase just for you!"
"So, trade?"
"MOM! Are you listening to me?"
I continue not to laugh as this cat has truly turned himself into a huge furry pest.
I'll never get these photos up, let alone get the post written at this pace.
"OK. I'll give you some stretch-out space. Now, how about that pen?"
"Well, I'm not interested in the pen now because you have taken SOOOOO long!"Places I'd like to go to and many I'd love to return to!
"And you ARE taking ME, right? The Dog can stay here!"
"Are you talking to me? No, I didn't say to leave the dog home alone."
"OK, so what if I did!"
Some doodles here and there.
"You know, I'm the oldest, the softest, and the best cuddler."
"See, Momma, I can 'sit' on command just like Rurik!" "Oooohh, more pens! I love PENS! Can I play, please, please!" "It is getting late. You are getting sleepy. I am going to take those pens the moment your eyes close..." "Look into my eyes. You are getting sleepy. Very sleepy. You don't care about putting your things away. You are sleepy. Very sleepy." I'm getting sleepy. I'm really tired. Must be the cloudy cold day. I think I'll take a nap.
And so ends my attempt to write this post.

It's just one of those days! I hope your day is a good one. Stay safe, stay at home as much as possible, enjoy family, children, and pets! Enjoy!
Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page
Pin my pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Photography Talk
![]() |
| CJD.Sign LOVES Heavenly Deposit!! |

![]() |
| Heavenly Deposit |
![]() |
| 2019 Most Inspirational Film Award for Heavenly Deposit! |


































Comments
Post a Comment