Beautiful Poem ~ For A Time As This... by Deborah Cragg

Hi, Sweet Friends,

Occasionally, I open up a post to a friend who has something fun, interesting, or unique to tell us. 

Today is such a day. Deborah Cragg is sharing with us one of her latest poems. 

For A Time As This... 
When all around turns grey and silent,
Like a tornado in the distance.
The calm. The stillness washes over.
Closer and closer it's coming.
The noise becomes clearer, louder, deafening, like a freight train.
Panic descends, people run never knowing which direction to turn.
Fearful. You see it in their eyes as they pass you.
You grow tired of running, you rest.
You take in your surroundings.
Calmness starts to overcome you.
Blue skies appear.
A glimpse of golden sun breaking clouds.
The small sound of a bird in the distance.
A child laughing. Neighbors talking.
How precious those sounds are in our ears.
For we stand together and know we can deal with anything.
 by Deborah Cragg, March 2020


Thank you so much, Deborah, for sharing your beautiful poem with us! Your words strike clear memories of the current situation in our World. And I believe it when you say, "For we stand together and know we can deal with anything." 

Enjoy,

Let’s connect!


Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page

Pin my pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram 

Follow me on Photography Talk
CJD.Sign LOVES Heavenly Deposit!!



Heavenly Deposit


2019 Most Inspirational Film Award for Heavenly Deposit!






Comments

Popular Posts