New Wednesday's Posts With Chef Carie Partin From Partin's Homesteading Farm To Table!

Hi, Sweet Friends!,

It is with great honor that I welcome, Chef Carie Partin, to Styling with CJD.Sign!

Chef Carie, from Partin's Homesteading Farm To Table, will be our feature on Wednesdays! We are truly excited and blessed to have her!
 I sat down and did a quick interview with Chef Carie so we could know a bit more about her!

CJD.Sign is collaborating with Chef Carie Partin.
CJ: When did you get the desire to cook delicious foods?
Chef: My desire came about 30 years ago when I realized that I had a deep passion for cooking. Cooking is like art to me!
It became a really deep desire while trucking with my hubby. We gained a lot of weight while "trucking", which was not good for either of us. I am a thyroid cancer survivor and hubby is a heart attack survivor.

CJ: Did you start like most of us by learning from a parent or grandparent? Did you attend classes?
Chef Carie: I started in the kitchen at a young age helping my mom cook. At that time, I wasn't really interested like most kids. Over time, my desire just grew stronger. I couldn't afford college or even attend classes because of raising a large family. So I did the next best thing, I taught myself and learned everything I could. Through triumphs and failures, and through this cooking journey, I have succeeded.

CJ: What would you say, is your favorite thing to cook?
Chef
Carie: Gourmet foods, I absolutely love trying foods around the world.

CJ: You also homestead. Can you tell us about when you fell in love with the idea to be living independently and self-sufficient?
Chef
Carie: Over many years of research, I learned that eliminating processed foods from our diet was a big factor in a healthy lifestyle. The homemade food is better for our health, it all tasted better, and is the best decision we ever made. Our health has improved dramatically as a result of homesteading.

CJ: Are you currently enjoying the work of your labors?
Chef
Carie: ABSOLUTELY! I enjoy homesteading! Some days can be hard but in the long run, it is well worth the effort, struggles, and rewards.

CJ: Do you have the desire to further your gourmet talents and sell your goodies?
Chef
Carie: Yes I'm learning to incorporate edible flowers and expanding our garden. And I have considered selling at our local farmer's markets with baked goods like bread and herbs.

CJ: What do you think about writing for a blog like 'Styling With CJD.Sign'?
Chef Carie:
Honestly humbled and very honored. Things like this don't happen to someone like me very often.
CJ: Chef Carie, I really enjoy chatting with you and I, too, am learning new and exciting things from you! I want to thank you for coming on board! It is so refreshing to have like-minded people coming together to further education outside the classroom. I look forward to many years ahead working with you and learning from your many talents! 
 
So my dear sweet friends and followers, stay tuned to Chef Carie's Wednesday Posts, they will lift your confidence and your taste buds!

Enjoy! 

Let’s connect!

Share the love & likes!
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page

Pin my pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram 

Follow me on Photography Talk


Our Sponsors: Custom Gem Cutter

https://squareup.com/store/matt-dunkle https://matt-dunkle.square.site/

CJD.Sign LOVES Heavenly Deposit!!



Heavenly Deposit


2019 Most Inspirational Film Award for Heavenly Deposit!


 




Custom gemstone cutting and precision faceted gemstones. Rough gemstones. All your gemstone needs in one location. Since 1980.

Comments

Popular Posts