Count Your Blessings

Hi, Sweet Friends!
This post, somehow, never got posted! I think it is time to post it now. It was written this Summer and has some great advice and funny photos! Enjoy!
I had a challenging week. This week I had lots of "troubles"!

But looking back at this week,
- I played every day with my service pup, I had wonderful snuggles with my kitty, and enjoyed training with my pup, who is finally getting it!
-Hubby and I collected two baskets filled with vegetables from the garden! 
-We saw another orange Dragonfly and this time we got photos of it! 
-We drove out of to the edge of town to shoot photos of the gorgeous sunset! 
-We had an excellent counseling session at Grief Share through our church, Rosemont Baptist Church and I am learning not only about grief for the loss of my Mother-in-law, but I am learning about my husband, too!
-We had enough of everything we needed this week, we had cooler weather and we got outside more than we did all Summer! 
-We planted some cold weather crops, we worked on repairing the hoop house cover, we had a nice rainy night that boosted the life of the plants, flowers, herbs, and grass! 
-I harvested and dehydrated a batch of Basil! 
-I fixed a pair of walking boots for my Son and they look good! 
-I made over a dozen little cute pumpkins for decorating the house this Fall! 
-I was able to do the vacuuming, which is something that is difficult for me to do!
-We were able to give eggs to someone in need of them! 
-We enjoyed our Lil' Granddaughter with a weekend overnight and throughout the week!
- The Southwest Winds have been nice enough to sleep without the air condition or fans on! 
-Hubby received an awesome gift from my parents! 
-I had my teeth fixed and they look great! 
And...I'm so thankful to God for these Blessings! Whether they are big or small, I am grateful for all of them!
How about you, did you have a difficult week? 
Did you have to quit doing something you loved doing because of time or money restrictions? 
Did you have quarrels with your teenagers? 
 Did you have car trouble, like me? 
Did you receive bad news or difficult news, like I did? 


How did you handle it?
 How did you get through it?
 Did you count your blessings more than your grief? 
Did you "stop and smell the roses?" 
Did you take moments in your days to fill them with the little blessings all around you?

Take today and journal your week. First, journal down the bad/difficult/troubles. 

Next, journal down all the little blessings that God helped you with this week. I'm glad my list of blessings is longer than my list of troubles!

Take time for God for this week, today. 
Thank Jesus for coming into your life. 
Give of yourself to others in need.
 Be the blessing in someone else's life this next week. 
See the blessings all around you!
God Bless you, today and every day!

Enjoy!


Let’s connect!

Share the love & likes!
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page

Pin my pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram 

Follow me on Photography Talk

Our Sponsors: Custom Gem Cutter
https://squareup.com/store/matt-dunkle https://matt-dunkle.square.site/


CJD.Sign LOVES Heavenly Deposit!!




Heavenly Deposit



2019 Most Inspirational Film Award for Heavenly Deposit!



 





Custom gemstone cutting and precision faceted gemstones. Rough gemstones. All your gemstone needs in one location. Since 1980.

Comments

Popular Posts