Gorgeous Sparkling Princess CZ in 14K Setting - CJD.Sign Valentine Special!

Follow the "CJD.Sign Valentine Friend & Followers PreSale" directions below to participate!
Hi, Sweet Friends!

I have such fun news! Custom Gem Cutter is having a PreSale for just my Styling With CJD.Sign Followers & Sweet Friends!! 
HOW COOL IS THAT!!


I have just placed this
 Gorgeous Sparkling CZ Princess Cut Ring 
on Custom Gem Cutter!!


I'm so excited to share this beautiful ring with you! It will be on the website for the Valentine Gemstone & Jewelry Sale! I'm so excited!

This is a CZ (Cubic Zirconia) cut in a Princess shape.

The side accent stones are two Trilliant CZ's.




There are also 36 square cut CZ in 6 tiers making a Chevron shape at the center just under the center stone.





This ring is a size 8 Women's Ring or could be worn as a pinky Men's ring.


The setting is 14K Gold. 

It is very affordable at $245.00 (*** The 30% OFF CODE Below!)

Gorgeous Sparkling CZ Princess Cut Women's Size 8 Ring

Please view the video at the link below!
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7F563e5tYU&feature=youtu.be


Interested in my Gorgeous Sparkling CZ Princess Cut Ring? 
My Friends & Followers can GET IT NOW before it is posted on the Website!

 CJD.Sign 30% OFF Valentine Deal! 
When you contact MattDunkle@yahoo.com Custom Gem Cutter, let him know that you are a CJD.Sign Follower and saw this PreSale Special on the BLOG "Styling With CJD.Sign" by sending this
CODE: CJDSignValentine
 on the subject line of your email!
Please...
 Include your name:
Your contact info:
And the best time to contact you:

This ring will be posted for sale at the regular sale price of $245.00, on the website, on Feb 5th, 2020.
You want to be the first one to grab up this treasure?

Enjoy!


Let’s connect!

Share the love & likes!
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page

Pin my pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram 

Follow me on Photography Talk



Our Sponsors: Custom Gem Cutter

https://squareup.com/store/matt-dunkle https://matt-dunkle.square.site/



CJD.Sign LOVES Heavenly Deposit!!



Heavenly Deposit


2019 Most Inspirational Film Award for Heavenly Deposit!


 





Custom gemstone cutting and precision faceted gemstones. Rough gemstones. All your gemstone needs in one location. Since 1980.

Comments

Popular Posts