3-Day Video Series To Get Organized By Alejandra Costello




Hi, Sweet Friends,
 I have enjoyed the progress of this quick 3-Day Video Series "To Get Organized" by Alejandra Costello. Her ideas are easy and very manageable to do.

Alejandra's 3-Day Video Series is free, but you must sign-up for the 3-Day course so that the videos come to your email each day.

 The first day:
"Your first video is going to teach you how to wake up with a clear mind, ready for a productive day. By the time you're done with this video, you'll have a clear understanding of what you need to do tonight, to wake up feeling refreshed tomorrow. " -Alejandra

  The second day:
"Today's tip is all about the "stuff" around you that is subconsciously stressing you out (we all have it but most of us don't realize how negatively it affects us)." -Alejandra
 
   The third day:
"If you want to wake up and have an efficient morning without the distraction of clutter, I have a task for you (and it's easy)." -Alejandra

I included my quick email to Alejandra & her team below as well as their response. It is really nice to get response on your posts and to have a "real person" comment back to you.

To: Alejandra Costello <help@alejandra.tv>
Hi, Alejandra!
Great 3 day videos to organization!
I have enjoyed the time clock and use similar.
I use a kitchen timer set to 15 minutes and counting down.
I am disabled and can't stand or sit longer than 15 minutes at a time due to severe pain.
Your 3 videos were a great help and I am so thankful for them!
Knowing I can do something for a few minutes helps break the bigger jobs down to sizeable, practical, and doable jobs for me. I will be passing this along on my blog so that all my friends can learn more from you!

Thank you again!
CJD.Sign

 -------------

Hi CJ,
Thanks for your note and for your kind words. I'm so happy you've been enjoying Alejandra's videos AND that you've been taking action to get organized in small manageable steps! 
It's great that the timer is helping too! What a perfect way to make sure you're only on your feet for the right amount of time, to help keep your pain at a minimum. I hope all of your readers find the info helpful when you share it on your blog. 
Thanks so much for taking the time to write in and for watching the videos. We really appreciate it!
Sincerely,
Stephanie
-- Alejandra.tv

Enjoy!

Let’s connect!


Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page

Pin my pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram 

Follow me on Photography Talk



Our Sponsor: Custom Gem Cutter

https://matt-dunkle.square.site/





Comments

Popular Posts