2 Crochet Baby Beanies


Hi, Sweet Friends,

For my Creative Day Thursday Project this week, I've made two Baby Beanies. A friend asked for new beanies a bit different than the plain edge of the first Fall beanies. I used two patterns to get this look and she loves the finished product. This is a perfect baby or infant girl pattern. It has just a bit of a frill!

I started the beanie with a "Magic Circle Stitch" shown in the link from Kristine of Ambassador Crochet.
Using the Magic Circle for the center of all the beanies I make.
 I like the tight "Magic Circle" at the top of the hat because I won't be adding any top knot, pom pom, or a tassel to one of the baby hats.

I then used this pattern from allfreecrochet.com baby-Beanie-Hat in a size 5 crochet hook, I did not make the rose as indicated on this pattern. I changed the solid color baby beanie to red and white for Christmas.

and finished the trim with this Shell Edge pattern I used a size 5 crochet hook for the trim.
I gathered the red yarn like making a pom-pom, but I did not cut the loops. I stitched it firmly to the baby hat. I made a white pom-pom for the top and tied it on.

  Using a heavier yarn made this hat nice and warm for Baby during the Winter.
Learn to make a new creation today!
Enjoy,
Love and links are always appreciated!

Crochet Men's Beanie -Link Updates


All photos are by CJD.Sign unless stated otherwise. If you want to use my photo, please give me credit and a link to my posts. Thank you, CJD.Sign


Our Sponsor:   Matt Dunkle of Custom Gem Cutter

 
Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page

Pin my pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on YouTube  
Follow me on Ravelry - CJDSign Crochet

Comments

Popular Posts