More Aprons
Hi, Sweet Friends!
I have absolutely loved making these Aprons this year.

Christmas Aprons

I have a few more to show off and give you ideas to mix and match your own homemade aprons!
Here is the second option I did with this same Apron Pattern:
I love to combine all types of materials together to create a cute apron. These are just so easy and practical, too!Here is the second option I did with this same Apron Pattern:
Blending similar colors of red in these aprons gives interest as well as character.Here is the third option I did with this same Apron Pattern:
I cut a heart shape from red lace.Bext, I stitched a tiny zig-zag stitch around the heart. (1 length & 3 width)
I pinned it in place on the front of the apron. This is an applique' and not a pocket, like the others.
I sewed slowly and pulled out the pins as I stitched.
Then I did a large width zig-zag stitch (a Satin Stitch) around the heart shape lace. I did this step twice to catch all the lace edges.
The final steps for the heart applique' are to place "Baby RickRack" on top of the Satin Stitch and pin. Then I sewed the RickRack down with a straight stitch. Tuck the ends over each other at the center of the heart.
Finally, I cut out the center of the heart applique'. This added extra cuteness to this apron!
Here are the 4th and last option I did.
I wanted a lap apron for the guys and teen boys, so
I cut a rectangle shape ( x ) 
and added ties to the sides.
This one was very easy and did not take long at all!
Back Link: Christmas Aprons
Join me in being Creative!
Enjoy!
Let’s connect!
Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page
Pin my pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Photography Talk















Comments
Post a Comment