A Stairway To Heaven

Heaven Stairway, by CJD.Sign
Hi, Sweet Friends,

I'd really never seen this cloud formation before moving out West.
The clouds are literally in straight lines and seem to be stair stacked.
Once before, just after a storm, I saw these with the sun setting down behind them. It was amazing and all the photos I took that day came out badly. It was gorgeous, not unlike these photos today, but definitely the colors of the sunset.


I focused on the "step" clouds but you can still see the horizon line.
It really was very beautiful and the effect of the coming storm made this photo AWESOME!!

 ðŸ’˜ Enjoy!
Check out these other great ideas from Pinterest.
Heavenly Deposit is a faith film about finding hope and faith in a time of need! It can change your life! Get your copy today! I love our movie and have watched it over and over again! This is a real-life story that touches your heart and leaves you knowing that God is there, He is listening, He wants the best for you, and He loves you because you are His Child. You can watch the official trailer of Heavenly Deposit HERE!

Let’s connect!


Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page

Pin my pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram 

Follow me on Photography Talk

 Our Sponsor: Custom Gem Cutter




https://squareup.com/store/matt-dunkle

Comments

Popular Posts