A Peacock Christmas!


Photo:
Hi, Sweet Friends!
The pure opulence of these gorgeous trees just takes my breath away! I really love them. I've, personally, never had one, but they are amazingly beautiful!
42 Attaractive Peacock Christmas Tree Decorations Ideas - Decoration Love
Pinterest Photo

I have looked at this idea for years and haven't had the gumption to go ahead and do it!
Pinterest Photo
 It is so pretty, yet so different and somewhat out there for a Christmas Theme!
Mainly Blue Christmas Tree with a little bit of Peacock thrown in!
I do think this look is lovely and very bright! 
Here are some ideas I have found around the internet to decorate your home with a Peacock Christmas Theme.
ENJOY!

 Here is a LINK to Peacock Christmas Theme on Pinterest.

 
Heavenly Deposit is a faith film about finding hope and faith in a time of need! It can change your life! Get your copy today! I love our movie and have watched it over and over again! This is a real-life story that touches your heart and leaves you knowing that God is there, He is listening, He wants the best for you, and He loves you because you are His Child. You can watch the official trailer of Heavenly Deposit HERE!
Join me in being Creative!
Enjoy!
Let’s connect!


Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page

Pin my pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram 

Follow me on Photography Talk


Our Sponsor: Custom Gem Cutter

 

Rubelite Tourmaline Trilliant 2.27cts.

Comments

Popular Posts