Had To Share - The Best Sugar Cookie Frosting EVER!
![]() |
| photo: DesignMom.com |
Hi, Sweet Friends,
This is a short Friday Foods but I know you will love these!!
I found these Sugar Cookies when I was looking for some new cookies for the 12 Days of Christmas Cookies this year.
The Best Sugar Cookie Frosting Ever from Gabrielle Blair of DesignMom.com
Sugar Cookies
Ingredients:
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, plus more for rolling
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon pure almond extract, optional
Please follow the directions on the Link
If you love sugar cookies like I do, you will love these!
Join me in being Creative!
Enjoy!
Let’s connect! Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page
Pin my pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Photography Talk




Comments
Post a Comment