Cherry Pie From Scratch ~ Friday Food

Hi, Sweet Friends,

MAD Hubby wanted to impress me by making a Cherry Pie from scratch. He did a wonderful job and it tasted great! It was better than my Birthday Cake!! 😁🥰

This post was originally posted on Home Stead & Old-Fashioned Pioneer Living on FaceBook. I just had to share it and the recipe for all of you who wanted it!
ENJOY! We did!

Ingredients:
 Pie Crusts: Make 2 (bottom & top)
Hubby used a Crust Recipe from Tastes Better From Scratch.

Ingredients: 
  Pie Filling:
 Hubby used this Cherry Pie Filling from Wicked Good Kitchen.

 MAD Hubby followed these two recipes (above) and found them to be easy. The top crust MAD Hubby cut while on the cutting board. He cut slits from the sides to the middle with 16 total slices. He took every other one and laid it over the next one. The pattern is repeated until they are all looking like this pie below.

 Truth be told, this is the best Cherry Pie I have ever had!! 
But as always, you be the judge :)

Join me in being Creative!
Enjoy!

Let’s connect!



Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page

Pin my pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram 

Follow me on Photography Talk

Our Sponsor: Custom Gem Cutter

Comments

Popular Posts