Week 42 of 52 Week Photo Challenge

 Hi, Sweet Friends,
Week 42 of 52 weeks.
 This 42nd week:


Inspiration: Work Work Work


Work, let it inspire you this week.
Being a blogger has been such a blessing. I love having a candle burning and a cup of tea while I am working. Simple but worth it!


This year's theme is "Creativity" and to continue this theme, I'm asking you to join me on a 52 - Week Photo Challenge. This challenge is from  Dogwood Photography and runs 52 weeks. After this year of photographing, you should be a better photographer according to the article. Are you up for the challenge? I am!

Take a look at Dogwood Photography's information page. This is the 4th year of the challenge and there are 3 categories for the photographs. Each week has a theme. You can find this on the website. It is down the page just a bit.

The Challenge List

Official Dogwood Photography Challenge

To sign up, follow this link to Dogwood Photography's Facebook Page. 
This is the 42nd week of the 52 weeks. Let's get shooting!

Join me in being Creative!
Enjoy!


Our Sponsor: Custom Gem Cutter

Comments

Popular Posts