Lavender Bath Bombs ~ 15 Creative Day Thursdays Before Christmas Year 2
It is September 12th and 15 Weeks Before Christmas!!
This year, I'll be doing a different project each week.
Last year, on Creative Day Thursdays Until Christmas, I did mostly Christmas Ornaments and Decor. LINK
This is the 2nd week of the 16 weeks before Christmas and we will be making Lavender Bath Bombs. I use a recipe that is natural and organic. I think what we put on our bodies is as important as what we put in our bodies. These won't be fizzy. There is no Citric Acid in them.
Lavender Bath Bomb Recipe without Citric Acid:
You can buy them in bulk and make this a super inexpensive craft!Ingredients:
- 2 cups bicarbonate of soda (called baking soda)
- 1 cup cream of tartar
- 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil or plain oil (the oil gives it a nice smoothness in the bath) ***I used Coconut Oil as the carrier. CJD.Sign
- food coloring ***I omitted this as some family members are allergic.
- essential oils (we used lavender)* (always read instructions)
- dried lavender flowers (optional)
- Water in a spray bottle
- Ice cube trays (silicon best – hearts work better than stars, don’t get shapes that are too intricate or have sharp corners that could break off) ***I used my small round & square ice cube silicone trays for this project. I do have some round-shaped ones with snowflakes on top that I may try without the dried lavender flowers.
Bath Bomb Recipe How To on Redtedart.com
Lavender Bath Bombs Creative Day Thursday's Christmas Projects!
This is the list of the 16 Creative Day Thursdays Before Christmas💘16. Christmas Chocolate Covered Cherries
15. Christmas Lavender Bath Bombs
14. Christmas Stockings
13. Christmas Aprons
12. Christmas Table Cloth & Napkins
11. Christmas Place-mats
10. Christmas Wreath
9. Christmas Cards
8. Christmas Door Sign
7. Christmas Throw Pillows
6. Christmas Banner
5. Christmas Dog or Cat Vests
4. Christmas Balls For 2019
3. Christmas Centerpieces
2. Christmas Decor & Tree
1. Christmas Present Wrapping
Enjoy!💘 Merry Christmas!💘
Let’s connect!
Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page
Pin my pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Photography Talk
Our Sponsor: Custom Gem Cutter






Comments
Post a Comment