Basil From Mexico Is Likely Cause of Cyclospora Food Poisoning Outbreak

Hi, Sweet Friends,

Consumer Reports
Symptoms usually include watery, sometimes explosive diarrhea. Many people with cyclospora also experience fatigue, loss of appetite, stomach cramps, bloating, and nausea. In some cases, vomiting, body aches, and flu-like symptoms can occur. Sometimes cyclospora symptoms go away and then return, and some people with the infection do not experience symptoms at all. https://news.yahoo.com/basil-mexico-likely-cause-cyclospora-192415123.html
Enjoy!
Let’s connect!
Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page

Pin my Pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram 

Follow me on Photography Talk

 Our Sponsor: Custom Gem Cutter

 

Garnet Rhodolite Square Cushion Nine Square

$206.00
Regular
Gemstone: Rhodolite Garnet
Weight: 1.73 cts
Size : 6.51 x 6.51 sq,
Color: Red
Shape: Square
Cut: Square Cushion Nine Square Cut by Matt A. Dunkle
Clarity: VVS
Origin: India
Price: $206.00USD

 

Oregon Sunstone .42cts

$65.65
Oregon Sunstone .42cts
Gemstone variety: Sunstone
Weight: 0.42 cts.
Size: 4.70 mm round
Color: Red
Clarity: VS, Eye clean
Cut: SRB, Standard Round Brilliant
Shape: Round
Origin: Oregon, USA
Price: USD $65.65

Comments

Popular Posts