16 Pet Foods Possibly Linked To Heart Disease In Dogs, FDA Reports

Happy Birthday Rurik On The Go!

Sweet Friends,

We have fallen into this "natural food phase" for our pets and now they have this. These trusted brands have been loading the dog food with legumes/beans and peas. Two things that Dogs are not supposed to have. Sadly, I gave my first Service Animal, Raider On the Go, the highlighted varieties listed in this study. And Nutro's brand, "Natural Choice", has peas in it. And I fed it unknowingly to Raider On The Go. He did live a long life at 14years 9months. However, could he have lived longer if I had known these "trusted" products had ingredients that aren't good for dogs? Because each dog is special, I think doing my research is needed for my dog. Here is what has been noted as the brands in the reports, however, the Purina brand, "Benefuls",
Purina brand, Benefuls photo.
also has peas, as I found out when I found this photo of the bag.

 The brands most often named in the FDA’s reports were: Acana (67), Zignature (64), Taste of the Wild (53), 4Health (32), Earthborn Holistic (32), Blue Buffalo (31), Nature’s Domain (29), Fromm (24), Merrick (16), California Natural (15), Natural Balance (15), Orijen (12), Nature’s Variety (11), NutriSource (10), Nutro (10), and Rachael Ray Nutrish (10). 

So, I did some research and found a site that does unbiased reviews for dog food. 
Here is the link for Pet Food Reviewer.
 https://petfoodreviewer.com/reviews/
 They seem to know a bit about the pet foods and I'm looking deeper into keeping my Rurik On the Go a healthy and happy pup for the rest of his life.

 Rurik turned 1 today and we are celebrating with a Tuna fish "cake" with sardines on top. No candles, but Happy Birthday song singers!! And he won't be sharing and we are just FINE with that! Hahahaha!  :) He will be getting his new Service Animal working vest shortly! We are all so excited!!
Rurik On The Go is 1 year old today!
Enjoy!
Let’s connect!
Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page

Pin my Pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram 

Follow me on Photography Talk

 Our Sponsor: Custom Gem Cutter

 

Garnet Rhodolite Square Cushion Nine Square

$206.00
Regular
Gemstone: Rhodolite Garnet
Weight: 1.73 cts
Size : 6.51 x 6.51 sq,
Color: Red
Shape: Square
Cut: Square Cushion Nine Square Cut by Matt A. Dunkle
Clarity: VVS
Origin: India
Price: $206.00USD

 

Oregon Sunstone .42cts

$65.65
Oregon Sunstone .42cts
Gemstone variety: Sunstone
Weight: 0.42 cts.
Size: 4.70 mm round
Color: Red
Clarity: VS, Eye clean
Cut: SRB, Standard Round Brilliant
Shape: Round
Origin: Oregon, USA
Price: USD $65.65

Comments

Popular Posts