Purging Things In Life

Hi, Sweet Friends,

Since the loss of our Mom last week, we have been whole house purging. We have had Mom with us for the past 12 years and did not realize how much we/she accumulated! It is good to purge.

 We also have 3 baskets one for keep, one for giving away, and one for a yard sale. So far it has worked for Hubby and me. Many of the things we don't use or want are purged before a move, however, the recent event has given us cause to purge again.

Books have been hard to get rid of as we are avid readers. 

But we are opening Mom's room to the family members that are coming to the memorial. They will pick things they want to remember Mom by and the rest will go to her Sunday School Class and those things not wanted there, will go to the local nursing home. A win/win for everyone!

Do you purge the unwanted things in your life? What have you decided to purge this Spring? Let us know in the comments below.

Enjoy the PURGE!


Let’s connect!
Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page

Pin my Pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram 

Follow me on Photography Talk


 Our Sponsor: Custom Gem Cutter



Comments

Popular Posts