Chick-fil-A Restaurant Review ~ Friday Foods

Hi, Sweet Friends,

Chick-Fil-A has been around since May 1946.
"May 23, 1946 (as Dwarf House), 1967, (as Chick-fil-A), Hapeville, Georgia, U.S."-Wikipedia


They are a company that has faith-based beliefs and is closed on Sundays, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. They are a restaurant known for its chicken sandwich and chicken items.


I grew up on Chick-fil-a in the Mall when a teen. My friends and I would grab a sandwich at lunch break from high school. I have been a fan ever since! I've eaten at Chick-fil-a all over the USA. They are great, consistent in menu and pricing. I highly recommend you give this restaurant a try!

I came across this support tally in an email and wanted to share it with any of you Chick-fil-a lovers!
Click the link below to show you support their faithfulness!
https://www.afa.net/activism/action-alerts/2019/let-chick-fil-a-know-you-support-their-faithfulness/

Chick-fil-a on Twitter.

Though there isn't a Chick-fil-a in our city, there is one we enjoy when we are traveling through Grand Junction, CO. Great Food. Good Service. Clean Restaurants.  Clean and Friendly Staff.

Open for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner, Chick-fil-A also has a Catering Service.

We both give this restaurant, "Chick-fil-A",

Chick-fil-A
Hours: Monday - Saturday
06:00 AM-10:00 PM
Sunday
Closed
Phone: (970) 241-0352
Location: 522 Bogart Ln ,
 Grand Junction , CO 81505 
Over 2,200 locations to choose from!

Check out my reviews on Trip Advisor,

CJDSign


Enjoy!
Our Sponsor: Custom Gem Cutter
http://customgemcutter.com

 Let’s connect!
Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page

Pin my Pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram

Comments

Popular Posts