CND Almond Hydrating Lotion - Beauty Tuesday Tutorial No. 3

Hi, Sweet Friends,

 I use lotion on my face before any makeup. My face has been dry since I was born! I had a few pimples a month when in High School, but mostly my face has been horribly dry. I also have eczema and deal with a dry, flaky, weeping, bloody face if I don't use lotion daily.
Freshly washed face, CJD.Sign.
 (*TIP: I use Dove unscented soap to gently wash my face and take off makeup. )

The lotion I am using is CND Lotion on my face in this video.
CND Lotion contains Jojoba Oil & Sunflower Seed Oil.
It absorbs quickly and is light on the skin.
For the face, always use your fingertips and don't pull at the skin on your face.
For the neck, always come up the neck and not down. Do not tug or pull, but lightly apply the lotion in an upward motion.
When I was younger, I met Whilimena, the Super Model of the 60s & 70s. She gave me some tips that I share on my blog: http://stylingwithcjdsign.blogspot.com/
 Thanks for Watching! CJD.Sign


This is the lotion I have used for the past year. I like the Almond fragrance and it really makes my makeup flow nicely. (*TIP: Use the tips of your fingers, in a circular motion, lightly, to blend the lotion onto your face. DO NOT pull your face or press down on your face.
I use lotion every day. Photo CJD.Sign
CND Almond Hydrating Lotion.
 This CND Almond Hydrating Lotion is for the hands, but my skin is horribly dry and I use it on my face with great results. 

I met Wilhelmina Cooper, in 1977, when I was in Middle School, in Laurel, Maryland. Wilhelmina was a professional model and founded Wilhelmina Models Inc. Wilhelmina came to my modeling class when I was a "Wendy Ward" model. She was so beautiful and so elegant! Wilhelmina talked to our class and gave us some beauty pointers that I would love to share with you.

 Wilhelmina's TIPS:
  • Don't scrub your face. Gently wash your face with an exfoliant if you need to remove dead skin. Be careful not to pull at your face.
  • Don't RUB YOUR EYES!!! If you feel like you have to rub your eyes, wet your eyes with water and use only your ring fingers. They are the weakest fingers and won't pull on your eyelids.
  • Apply makeup with your ring fingers in a dabbing motion. Then use a makeup brush to blend the makeup on your face. I don't use a wedge either, because it can pull and stretch the skin.
  •  Keep your hands away from your face. Hands are dirty and you want to look your best.
  • Wear lipstick when you leave the house.
 Wilhelmina was a top Super Model in the 1960s & 1970s, who was on the cover of Vogue 28 times, she modeled in America and Europe. She was one of the only women on the cover of Forbes Magazine and her modeling agency rivaled the Ford Modeling Agency where she had gotten her modeling start. Wilhelmina died young at the age of 40, in 1980. I remember that she was a chain smoker and died of Lung Cancer.

*Disclaimer: As with all products, try them on your wrist or the back of your hand before using it on your face. Please.

I had meant for this to be the first of my Beauty Tuesday Face Makeup Routine, however, the post was misdated and it went off 2nd. I'll, hopefully, fix this.

Enjoy!


Let’s connect!
Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page

Pin my Pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram 

 Enjoy!

Love and links are always appreciated!


All photos are by CJD.Sign unless stated otherwise. If you want to use my photo, please give me credit and link to my posts. Thank you, CJD.Sign
 

Finally, be strong in the LORD and in the strength of His might. Ephesians 6:10

Our Sponsor: Matt A. Dunkle of Custom Gem Cutter


Comments

Popular Posts