Welcoming The New Year Around The World 2019
Hi, Sweet Friends,
Happy New Year! As the clock strikes midnight, celebrations explode. Watch some stunning shows, again.
I love the firework displays for this time of year! The extravagant displays and the pomp n circumstance are a delight for the senses. Fireworks are truly thrilling!
Though I would have loved to compile a display from every country, these below are the ones I could find video displays for. These celebrations are in no particular order.
Enjoy! Bless you, this New Year of 2019!
Click the videos or the links below.
Washington, D.C- Enjoy the grand fireworks display at the New Year's Celebration of our Nation's Capitol, Washington, D.C., USA.
Aukland- Watch this firework celebration in Aukland, New Zealand.
Honolulu- Watch this celebration from the skies of Honolulu, Hawaii.
New York- Watch the Times Square festivities again in New York, USA, from Asbury Park Press.
Sydney- The fireworks extravaganza over the Sydney Opera House was truly stunning in Sydney, Australia.
Barcelona- The Plaza Espana lit up the night sky with their fireworks display in Barcelona, Spain.
Hong Kong- This celebration included a spectacular fireworks display that lasted 10 minutes in Hong Kong, China.
Berlin- Enjoy this fireworks celebration in the skies over Berlin, Germany.
Watch this beautiful fireworks display at Christ the Redeemer statue in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Please let me know in the comments below if you have a 2019 fireworks New Year's Eve show that I can add to the list! Thanks for your help! Please note* the Lables did not inclued all these videos as I am limited to only 200 characters.
Happy New Year of 2019!
ENJOY!
Links for the videos in this post are all from YouTube.com
Thanks for watching.
Link with love! Thanks! CJ
http://CustomGemCutter.com




Comments
Post a Comment