A Few of My Favorite Christmas Song Videos

Hi, Sweet Friends,

In celebration of my birthday, I'm turning on the Christmas Music, baking cookies, and decorating my home for Christmas! What a wonderful way to celebrate my birthday, right? Well, I think it is fabulous. I started this tradition when I turned 50 and have loved it every following year!
Won't you join me?

 Here are a few of my favorite Christmas Song YouTube Videos to get the Holiday Spirit flowing in the house.


This first one is
 The London Symphony Orchestra.

This second one is 3 hours of  
Christmas Music, Instrumental



This third one is  from various artists,

It's Christmas Time Again

This fourth one is

one of my very favorites, but you have to follow the link


Michael Buble'

Christmas   

and click "play all"!

Enjoy!

Merry Christmas,

 &

Comments

Popular Posts