Hats For Fall ~ What To Wear

 Hi, Sweet Friends,
I have just a few favorite hats in my closet that really come out for Fall and Winter. I do have a floppy hat I wear gardening that keeps of the sun, similar to the one on the far left in the photo below.
Ladies hats have come full circle in the fashion industry.
This photo above is of ladies in the 1900's wearing styles that are still poplar in today's fashion.
Here's Audrey Hepburn in the film Charade, Source: Public Domain
Audrey Hepburn is sporting a beautiful leopard print "Pill Box" hat that was popular in the 50's & 60's.

The First Lady, Mrs. Jacqueline Kennedy, Onassis made the "Pill Box" High Fashion.
Beck- Leopard Skin Pill Box Hat written by Bob Dylan and released in 1967.
Audrey Hepburn in The Chapeu du Matin. Photo Public domain
"The Chapeu du Matin was featured on Audrey in Breakfast at Tiffany’s, paired with her oversized sunglasses and pearl earrings.  This Audrey Hepburn hat has proven desirable for many women and to this day is considered to be quite fashionable." Everything Audrey   
The Utopiat Hat is the closest I have found as a good copy: LINK


https://www.truffaux.com/
Truffaux has a wide variety of Panama Hats. This one is my favorite!

source: "OurMarilynMonroe"
Marilyn Monroe's Iconic Oversized Sun Hat is always in style. I found one in black: HERE

The poster above shows a Vintage Style Grey Felt Cloche Hat with a Rust colored ribbon. I own a Vintage Style Red Felt Cloche Hat that I wear from Fall to Spring.

Don't forget about knit hats! And some for the kids, too!
For Men the fashion trend seems to stay the same year after year.
Cowboy Hat: Source: Public Domain
The iconic Cowboy Hat is still popular and not just for fashion, but for work and every day wear.
https://www.australiangear.com/mens/aussie-bush-hats.html



Aussie Bush Hat
Wool Fedora from Nordstrom's
Men's Fedora's have been popular since Post War and became the iconic piece of clothing for the everyday business man.
So there are a few Fun Hats for Fall for Women & Men.
CJD.Sign on URStyle https://pin.it/hme52o66b5aikx

I hope you found some you like or maybe even one you will try this Season!
Enjoy,
Let’s connect!
Aside from email, social media is another great way to get updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page

Pin my Pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on YouTube


You may also like these posts.
Our Sponsor:
 http://customgemcutter.com  

Comments

Popular Posts