Grammarly ~ Writing Aid Review

Hi, Sweet Friends,

I have been writing since grade school, as many of you have also been. Though, being Dyslexic, I have struggled with spelling and sentence structure. Not all words, but ones that need to be spelled phonetically, because I can't spell that way. I jumble up the sounds and letters. So, for me, Grammarly is a blessing. You can get the free version of Grammarly: HERE

I have recently written a review of Grammarly. 

Grammarly is a Writing Aid for anyone. 

The Free Plan: Writing issues Grammarly helps fix:
Grammar, spelling, and punctuation errors. The first check/X

The Premium Plan:
Writing Issues Grammarly helps fix:
The second Check/X

The Business Plan:
Writing Issues Grammarly helps fix:
The third Check/X

Grammar, spelling, and punctuation errors
Inconsistent writing style
Unclear sentence structure
Overused words
Ineffective vocabulary
Wordiness
Hedging language
Impoliteness
Insensitive or non-inclusive language
Inappropriate tone or formality level
Plagiarism

I really like and appreciate this program. Being Dyslexic, I often make writing mistakes. 

Grammarly has been a blessing to me. 

This program catches spelling and grammatical  errors, and if you upgrade, gives you writing tips and fixes errors. 

Thank you Grammarly!  



Let’s connect!
Aside from email, social media is another great way to get updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page

Pin my Pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on YouTube


You may also like these posts.
Our Sponsor:
 http://customgemcutter.com  

Emerald on the Dop.

Comments

Popular Posts