New York Jewish Rye Homemade Croutons ~ Friday Foods

The best bread for the croutons is the "Day Old Bread".
Slice up 1 half of the loaf. Slice across,
Then slice the sticks into cubes, like above.
I use this Morton's "Nature's Seasons" for the spices Or I use my own when freshly picked or harvested. Right now I'm out of my personal blend. This or any Coconut oil spray works great. If not Coconut, use a Safflower or Sunflower or Olive Oil Spray. I've used all, I grab the one on sale.
Lay out the bread squares onto the cookie sheet, as shown above. A single layer. If you have more than one cookie sheet, just do two batches.
Spray the bread squares with cooking spray.
Sprinkle on the herbs and spices.
Turn the oven to 250 degrees Farenheight.
Place the cookie sheet into the oven and cook for 10 minutes.
Take the cookie sheet out and flip the bread squares over and spray with cooking spray
and then sprinkle with the herbs and spices.
Place the cookie sheet back into the oven and cook 10 minutes.
Remove cookie sheet and allow the Croutons to cool. 
Use immediately on a salad, in soup, or just to snack on.
Keep in an airtight container or a zip bag. Lasts up to 2 weeks, but not in my house, they are gone in days! 
Enjoy!



God Bless You!
 Let’s connect!
Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page

Pin my Pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram
Our Sponsor
http://customgemcutter.com


Aquamarine Emerald Shape Cut

Aquamarine Rough Stones
http://customgemcutter.weebly.com

Comments

Popular Posts