Vintage Shabby Chic and Wearable Shabby Chic
I so adore this Shabby Chic style in my home and in my wardrobe! Springtime is just down the calendar a few months! So this year, I am going to attempt to revamp my Shabby Chic Style. I hope you come along with me on my nostalgic trip to DIY, thrift shopping, upcycling, and decorating! We should have fun!
Here is one of my favorite projects from last year. My Shabby Chic Blazer. I used new and old lace pieces. I also used wired pieces of this Brocade Ribbon for the lapel and collar. This piece will be dry cleaned so the wire will not be getting wet and have a chance to rust out through the ribbon.
Here is one of my favorite projects from last year. My Shabby Chic Blazer. I used new and old lace pieces. I also used wired pieces of this Brocade Ribbon for the lapel and collar. This piece will be dry cleaned so the wire will not be getting wet and have a chance to rust out through the ribbon.
I mimicked the lace sewn side over to the plain side of the blazer as well. The final photos are missing... so I will try to take one of the finished blazer!
Follow me here on blogger, blog lovin', twitter, facebook, Pinterest, Tumbler, Google +,
Stay Tuned for More fun Projects!
Enjoy!
CJD.Sign
More Shabby Chic Inspired Fashion
![]() | ||
| iheartshabbychic.blogspot.com |
![]() |
| http://iheartshabbychic.blogspot.com/2011/06/more-shabby-chic-inspired-fashion.html |
![]() |
| http://frame.bloglovin.com/?post=2739488699&group=0&frame_type=b&context=blog_profile&context_ids=3947438&blog=3947438&frame=1&click=0&user=0 |
Stay Tuned for More fun Projects!
Enjoy!
CJD.Sign





Polyvore is no longer in service, so no photos to show you! Sorry for the inconvenience! CJ https://stylingwithcjdsign.blogspot.com/2019/02/no-more-polyvore-links.html
ReplyDelete