Season Jours ~ Guest Artist
Hi, Sweet Friends!
Today, we have a special guest with us and her beautiful artwork, journals, and products. Welcome, Season Jours, to the Blog! I absolutely love her designs and artwork. She has stickers, papers, and printables for the mature journaler, crafter, and paper lover! I know I am a big FAN!
Season Jours has an Etsy Shop LINK where you can find all these gorgeous papers, stickers, and printables.
I'm so honored to share Season Jours with all of you, my sweet friends! Pop over to her Etsy Shop and fill your journal, projects, and DIYs with her beautiful artwork products!
I found Season Jours on Instagram when she was holding a terrific Journal Contest! I was one of 3 winners!! Her beautiful artwork can be found at the links below.
Website: https://www.etsy.com/shop/seasonjours
Facebook:
Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/seasonjours/
Let’s connect!
Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page
Pin my Pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Instagram



Comments
Post a Comment