Fern Care and Transplanting

Hi, Sweet Friends~

This is a very short post, but one I had been meaning to do for a while now. Ferns can be picky and we can even make them pickier. My Mom says that when she grew ferns on her Sun Porch in Tennessee, that she kept them misted. But they become dependant on the misting and when she would leave for vacation, they were in poor shape when she returned. 

When Mom told me this, she also said to never mist it and therefore it would not become dependant on the misting. Well, she was right!
My fern is now 2 years old (to me) and it is doing great. That being said, however, it has become a bit root bound.
Add caption
Add caption










So this little fern got a new potted home!
I added loamy potting soil to a hanging pot and placed the little fern into its new pot.

This little fern will be going in the guest bathroom where it will have a good chance of not having any transplant shock. Watered will and having indirect light will be the key to making this little fern become well adjusted to its new home!

 Enjoy the little Blessings!



 Let’s connect!
Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page

Pin my Pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram 

 Our Sponsor
http://customgemcutter.com

http://customgemcutter.weebly.com


Comments

Popular Posts