Crock Pot and Slow Cooker Recipes - Friday Food

Hi, Sweet Friends,
We have tried some Delicious Slow Cooker/Crock Pot Recipes!
Since Spring has come to Colorado, the weather seems not to have noticed. The frost on the water trough was frozen solid when doing the morning animal rounds! The temp dropped down to 20 degrees Fahrenheit and then rises to 50's. This is the norm for our area, that being said, this year the temps have been all over the board!


So, with May coming in like a dragon, with temps in the 80's for daytime and 50's at night, we are resorting to the Crock Pot/Slow Cooker for our suppers.

We have tried all of these recipes and they are all quite delish! They are listed in no special order.
Crock Pot/ Slow Cooker Recipes

I have to just say, hubby finds it "annoying" that I take photos during cooking. This is why many of the dishes listed here have no photos from me. But, when I cook, then I take photos. Shhhh... I do sneak up behind him and get some shots in, however, not as many as I would like!
 Enjoy your Friday!
https://www.customgemcutter.com/store/c1/Featured_Products.html
 Let’s connect!
Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page

Pin my Pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram







Comments

Popular Posts