Around Town ~ Purple in Gardens

Hi, Sweet Friends, Happy Spring!




Russian Sage is so beautiful and smells terrific!















We are treacking around the Western Slope of Colorado and checking out the beautiful PURPLE in gardens! It is Spring and though these are not this springs photos, I wanted to share some Spring Purple with you all!



Theses Purple Gerber Daisies are so lovely!
Mouses Chocolates & Coffee has some gorgeous spring flowering baskets hanging outside!
Wild Blue Bells. CJD.Sign
Blue Bells grow wild on Grand Mesa in Colorado.
Lilacs, I can almost smell them! CJD.Sign

Purple  Columbine! CJD.Sign
Columbine is Colorado's State Flower!
Bright Purple Iris. CJD.Sign
These Iris photos were taken at the Montrose Botanical Gardens.
Purple Iris. CJD.Sign

A row of Purple Salvia. CJD.Sign

A Black Iris with a purple throat! CJD.Sign

Purple Iris.
CJD.Sign

Purple Panseys. CJD.Sign

Purple Morning Glories CJD.Sign

Purple Petunias CJD.Sign
Purple Vinca Flower CJD.Sign
CJD.Sign Morning Glory Live Fence
This is our lovely Morning Glory living fence! We love the colors and they bloom from June - September. 
These Purple Flowers in the area Gardens are simply beautiful! This year, try some new varieties for flowers & herbs that will put a purple pop into your gardens!
Enjoy!
 Let’s connect!

Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page

Pin my Pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram



http://customgemcutter.com/aquamarine.html


Comments

Popular Posts