Saturday News

Fancy Pants the Grumpy Cat ~ Persian, CJD.Sign
 Hi, Sweet Friends!
It's Saturday!
And allergies have attacked me something fierce. No, this isn't a blog on allergies!
Fun Tissues from Kleenex
I'm just saying that it is Spring here in our area of Colorado. That means hard blowing winds, snow, rain, hail, sunshine, and cloudy all in one day! Yes, that's right. The weather is weird and we just take our weather moments as they come! Today, for example, the morning was overcast, then by 10ish, it was sunny. We took advantage of the sunshine and did a few outside chores.  At noon, the rain started, so we did a few chores inside. By 2pm the sun was out and we, once again, ventured outdoors to grab a few boxes from the storage. Oh, that's right, I forgot to say we have moved...again.
So, the allergies have won. I'm looking more like these Dwarfs from Snow White's story than I am putting my new home together. Hubby is doing the heavy lifting and I'm well, take a look below!
 Yes, this is just like me; only I don't wear nice jewelry to sleep. But SaMi is keeping me company and I do have a box of tissues by the bed.
 I've got many new DIY projects lined up and will be doing many new cooking posts. The garden is being started and the chickens are busy laying. Lots going on this Spring! Stay Tuned!
 Enjoy the Weekend!
God Bless,

Comments

Popular Posts