Whole 30 Food Journey ~ Day 4

Taking our lives back one BITE at a time ~ CJD.Sign
Hi, Sweet Friends,

The week of this food change has been physical and mental. We almost Quit on Day 3 night. But we pushed through after talking it out together. BIG mistake was to not try some of these meals before hand to suit our culinary tastes. A hard one for us is not having a bit of soy sauce in our stir fry. Looking into this taste thing... It may be a long 30 days.

Day 4 of Whole 30...
Tonight we had Movie Night at Church... people brought snacks. We did well. We ate the deli sliced ham and drank water.

 The movie was "Different Drummers" It was a terrific movie. True Movie so it was that more meaningful!  


I'm having difficulty keeping my mind off all sugar, salt, dairy(cheese), grains (rice), and the toughie for me is tortillas. I love them! But I can again have them in April. How are we doing mentally? LOL, We talk about food all the time. I am craving candy orange slices...HOW Weird!! Hubby is craving anything sweet; ice cream, candy, soda pop...he's a mess!! 
 
Each night we push on. We had cutie oranges last night for a snack. We are keeping the fruit for the "sweet treat". Seems to be working. We are just over half way through the week!! YA~~ Let us know how you are doing.  Taking back our lives one BITE at a time! Hugs, CJ

Enjoy! 

Let’s connect!
Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page

Pin my Pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram




Backlinks:

Whole 30 Challenge

http://customgemcutter.com/aquamarine.html
Custom Gem Cutter Matt A. Dunkle
https://whole30.com/new/

Comments

Popular Posts