COVERGIRL SIMPLY AGELESS 3-IN-1 FOUNDATION Beauty Tuesday Review


Hi, Sweet Friends,

Today, we are chatting about makeup, specifically foundation.
Product for review is CoverGirl + Olay Simply Ageless 3-in-1 Foundation. 

Beautiful Coverage


I give this Foundation 5 Stars!

I love this product! CoverGirl + Olay Simply Ageless 3-in-1 Foundation is so light and goes on effortlessly. I love the moisture that I'm putting back into my face that the powders pull out and tend to age me. I recommend this to anyone over 35 who has started to show wrinkles.

How I use this product...

I put a pea-size amount on the back of my hand and add a pea size amount of my lotion on the back of my hand. I mix these two (CND lotion and CoverGirl Simply Ageless 3-IN-1 Foundation) for a lighter day look. I dab onto my face with my ring finger.
Large Makeup Brush on the right is by e.l.f. Link for DIY Makeup Brush Holder.
I use a large makeup brush to blend the foundation on smoothly.



Daytime lighter makeup, CJD.Sign.

Night time Darker Makeup, CJD.Sign.

For the night, I use two (2) pea size amounts on the back of my hand and dab onto my face with my ring finger. Again, I use a large makeup brush to blend it on smoothly.

 Highlights
  • Instantly reduces the look of wrinkles, evens skin tone, & delivers firming hydration
  • Available in various shades ranging from light to tan
"The #1 anti-aging foundation, COVERGIRL & Olay's Simply Ageless 3-in-1 Liquid instantly reduces the look of wrinkles, enhances tones and delivers firming hydration for a flawless makeup look. Available in 12 shades. Hydrates skin over time. Reduces the look of discolorations, fine lines, and wrinkles. Instantly helps you look younger. COVERGIRL beauty meets Olay Science. Instantly gives you a flawless look."- CoverGirl

Attributes:
  • Easy to Apply
  • Easy to remove with baby oil or soap & water
  • Lasts a long time, 12-14 hours
  • Great Quality
  • Great Value
  • Highly Recommend

Let’s connect!
Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page

Pin my Pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram 

 Enjoy!

Love and links are always appreciated!


All photos are by CJD.Sign unless stated otherwise. If you want to use my photo, please give me credit and link to my posts. Thank you, CJD.Sign
 

Finally, be strong in the LORD and in the strength of His might. Ephesians 6:10

Our Sponsor: Matt A. Dunkle of Custom Gem Cutter



Comments

Popular Posts