Card Making ~ Creative Day Thursdays

 
Hi Sweet Friends, 
We are making cards today. This card above 6 elements.  The white card stock for the base. (Instructions below)
This card above uses 6 elements.  The cream cardstock is the base. 
The elements:
1. Printed paper, cut to size of card base. Use glue stick or double stick tape. 
2. Pre-stamped element in flower design attached with a  blue mini-brad.
3.Stamped word on cardstock backed with blue cardstock.  Attached with glue stick or double sided tape. 
4. Add sentiment inside.
This card above 6 elements.  The white card stock for the base.
The elements:
1. Colored green paper, cut to size of card base. Use glue stick or double stick tape. 
3. Girls Talk metallic element attached with a  glue dot.
4. Stamped word on green paper. 
4. Add sentiment inside.

I also add any funy elements in my stash that will look cute on a card, like this Girl Talk tag. It is a perfect touch to this Thank You Card! The Thank You card to the right is done on pattered paper with a Grey card stock and Tan card stock backing. The words, "Thank You" are a stamp from Hobby Lobby. I used a Black big brad and yellow ribbon to add texture. The You Make ME Happy is a stamp that I did in the same backing.

These cards are very easy and can be duplicated or added to as desired. Change the sayings, the elements, the papers, and card stock colors to the desired effect.
 I  sign all my cards in Calligraphy or Markers. I love the look on this card for my Dad for Father's Day. (I hope you get the card before you see this post, Dad!)
And I sign all my cards. It is a personal touch that never fails to remind the receiver that you made it special for them.
My pen stash! Or as Hubby calls it, my pen collection.
I keep scissors and a handmade sewing kit handy. BLOG Post
I tried for over 10 years to sell my cards. I did great at Craft Shows, but it cost more than i could sell them for. So now I just send them to others. Everyone gets joy from them and I do knowing the person receiving the card appreciates my hard work and craftmanship.
 I hope you enjoyed this post! Make some cards for those you love today! It brings a smile on their face to get a card or letter in the mail.
Enjoy!
 


God Bless You!
 Let’s connect!
Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page

Pin my Pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram
Our Sponsor
http://customgemcutter.com

Aquamarine Emerald Shape Cut

Aquamarine Rough Stones
http://customgemcutter.weebly.com

Comments

Popular Posts