My Fun Pen Collection

Hi, Sweet Friends!
I have been journaling for most of my life. AND I collect pens, writing, highlighting, permanent, fine line, metallic, brush tip, Calligraphy, and well, any kind of pen that draws my attention! 

About 8 years ago I ran across this handy travel case. Of course, I didn't use it for a travel case, but for a pen case! Thinking outside the box.
 
So, here is my travel case. And I'm going to show you how I have packed this guy full!
Ricardo * Beverly Hills is the Brand name of this bag. However, they no longer make this style but a sleeker model (HERE).
This bag comes with a great hanging hook. I use this on the door or in the closet when I travel. I take my writing stuff with me and this has even more spots than for just my pens, markers, pencils, 
I keep my scissors and my handy (handmade) sewing case in this front flap zippered pouch pocket.
Opening up the center double zipper, the case folds out nicely. You can see that my pen collection is exploding this bag. And if you were wondering, yes, I do have another bag started. LOL :)
So there is room for a water-pen, a ruler, a glue pen and all the stuff that you can jam in! I love this bag!

Just a close-up.
On the back of the upper part of the bag, there is an additional inside zippered pouch. I keep the rotary cutters, the extra scissors, and the exacto knife and extra blades in here.
The bottom or second half of the bag has a pouch under it that I keep embossing powders, double stick tape and photos, clippings, and printed vellum. Great for quick projects.

Here is a close up of the lower side of the bag.
Here is a close up of the upper side of the bag.
 Lifting the upper part of the bag, there are even more compartments for other items, more pens, clips, etc.
I love having my pens and equipment handy for any project, writing, or journaling that I am doing. CJD.Sign photo
I hope you can find something that fits your needs. I do love my bag and recommend a similar bag for anyone who has lots of pens and equipment. It really does keep me organized and it is easy to take where ever I travel.
 Enjoy!
 

God Bless You!
 Let’s connect!
Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page

Pin my Pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram
Our Sponsor
http://customgemcutter.com

Aquamarine Emerald Shape Cut

Aquamarine Rough Stones
http://customgemcutter.weebly.com

Comments

Popular Posts