Did you say Coconut Oil?

Hi Sweet Friends!
Today we are talking about Coconut Oil.
Have you tried this great product before? It has so many uses and is so beneficial to the body, brain, and organs! This is a unique Sat Fat that is good for the body! "A more recent Mayo Clinic study found that those participants who consumed the most fat were 42 percent less likely to have cognitive impairment." LINK

So, our bodies do need some fats that help us to cope with pain, disease, and impairments. I opt for the natural solutions whenever possible.

I not only use Coconut Oil in cooking, but in making my Calendula Healing Cream and my Cayenne Back Pain Cream. Both of these creams are very gentle on the skin and have healing effects that, in my opinion, surpass the over the counter remedies for sale. And I make this with 100% Organic ingredients, after all, I am using it on myself. 

I will be using the Calendula  Healing Cream in a tube, the jar is just difficult to spread on large areas with the finger, so I will be using it in a large chap-stick like container that can cover more surface area.

An article from   Natural Grocer 
showed that students benefit from fruits and veggies and avoiding junk foods will improve a child's brain function. "Fill your child’s diet with healthy proteins and fats and an abundance of fruit and veggies and avoid processed junk food as much as possible (naturalgrocers.com/recipes has lots of healthy snack and lunch ideas)."   The Omega 3 fatty acids are beneficial in brain synapses function.

That all being said, I'm just not sure that the FDA has my best interest at heart. I know the info on GMO's and I have stayed away from them as much as possible and they were promoted by the FDA. GMO's are now found to increase harmful fats in the body. Just stating my opinion that I don't use GMO foods.

I hope you learned something new!
Enjoy!
 Our Sponsor
Matt A. Dunkle of Custom Gem Cutter




 Back links:
Healing Calendula Cream

Comments

Popular Posts