11 Quick Organizing Ideas For Summer

Hi, Sweet Friends,


I love to organize. I don't like to waste time on finding something that should be in its place (I called this, the items "Home", when teaching). Like the one I am tackling at this very moment, I am writing this post, Organizing my photos! Yep, I'm spending way too much time trying to locate a few organizational photos of things I have just finished photographing. On the one hand, I do categorize by date. On the other hand, I organize by category. BUT, my pc program just "fixed" things and threw my latest photos into a folder I haven't found yet. So, I think I need to spend a few hours organizing my pictures. 
1. Organize Computer Pictures.
For the Craft Room, by Sugar BCC Craft Edition, organize items on the wall with a pegboard!
2. Make a collection for your Pictures. Here are mine...
Then  (above) & Now (below)













3. Organize a bookshelf!

4. Start Blogging! Organize your thoughts and teach at the same time! (Tell me your HTTP: in the comments below so I can follow you!)
5. Clean your message board! Mine is HERE

6. Freshen up your bedroom with a light-colored quilt and pillow covers.
7. Organize your mind and soul in the Bible.

8. Organize magazines, photos, and recipes in these awesome organizers and boxes!
9. Organize your thought life in a diary. Write down 3 things you are thankful for to start the writing flowing!

10. Purge the old out! Hold a yard sale! And you can pocket your cash for those new organizers!
11. Organized your canned foods. Put the new in the back and you won't have expired foods!

Those are just 11 organizing ideas to get the month a bit more stress-free!
Enjoy!

 Blessings,


While I was working on the UPDATE of this post, I was listing to this beautful Nora Joan's Cover by Relaxing Cafe' Music on YouTube. Take a listen! 
Enjoy!


Let’s connect!
Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page

Pin my Pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram 

Follow me on Photography Talk

 Our Sponsor: Custom Gem Cutter


 

Garnet Rhodolite Square Cushion Nine Square

$206.00
Regular
Gemstone: Rhodolite Garnet
Weight: 1.73 cts
Size : 6.51 x 6.51 sq,
Color: Red
Shape: Square
Cut: Square Cushion Nine Square Cut by Matt A. Dunkle
Clarity: VVS
Origin: India
Price: $206.00USD


 

Oregon Sunstone .42cts

$65.65
Oregon Sunstone .42cts
Gemstone variety: Sunstone
Weight: 0.42 cts.
Size: 4.70 mm round
Color: Red
Clarity: VS, Eye clean
Cut: SRB, Standard Round Brilliant
Shape: Round
Origin: Oregon, USA
Price: USD $65.65


Comments

Popular Posts