Wedding Card by CJD.Sign

Hi, Sweet Friends,
I have created this beautiful Wedding Folio Card and just had to show it to you!
Groom & Bride flip out pockets.
 A Folio Card has flip out pockets and envelope pocket in the back of the card.
Folio Wedding Card by CJD.Sign
 The card front has been decorated with a vellum saying, antique lace, ribbon, fussy cut flowers, a tag with lace trim, and braid.
Customized Journal Calligraphy.

 Customized Journal with a sticker, calligraphy, and a fussy cut flower.
Journal Paper in Purple.
 The journal inside has a bit of paper to journal on.
Folio Wedding Card Opened.
 The two pockets open up and on the inside top left, it has "Groom" and stickers and a fussy cut flower. The right bottom right has "Bride" with fussy cut flowers and a sticker. The lace wraps the bottom of each pocket.
Folio Wedding Card, Front and opened.
The inside middle has a cutout Bride with fussy cut flowers all around it. The lace is Italian Lace(trimmed) and the braid is on the bottom (look in above photos).

Folio Wedding Card, back.
 The back of the card is decorated with a large fussy cut flower, sticker,  printed cardstock, and antique lace.
Mini-Wedding Card
 This mini-Wedding Card is decorated with a fussy cut flower, antique lace, ribbon, ribbon flower, and pearl wedding braid.
Envelope Pocket
 This small pocket envelope is decorated with printed music cardstock, a fussy cut flower, antique lace, and a ribbon tab.
Tags and Journal
I have created two tiny journals for special things to remember. The first is a tag for remembered dates and the small trifold card is for a tiny journal. Each is decorated with ribbon, antique lace applique, and braid.
 
Folio Wedding Card



Thank You, Lannie, for purchasing this gorgeous Wedding Card. I hope you enjoy giving it as much as I enjoyed making it! This was personally customized with lavender & silver colors, and journaled with a specific date in calligraphy. 
 If you would like a similar card, please comment in the bottom and I will contact you with your specifications!
Enjoy!



Let’s connect!
Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page

Pin my Pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram 

Follow me on Photography Talk

 Our Sponsor: Custom Gem Cutter






Comments

Popular Posts