Travel Journal Folio by CJD.Sign

Travel Journal by CJD.Sign
Hi, Sweet Friends, I have created this beautiful Traveling Journal Folio Card and just had to show it to you!
Travel Journal Folio flip out pocket (left).

 A Folio Card has flip out pockets and an envelope pocket in the back of the card.
Folio Travel Card by CJD.Sign
Close up stitching with zig zag and straight stitches in black thread.
Folio Travel Journal by CJD.Sign
The card front has been decorated with stickers, stamps, buttons, a clip, fussy cut flowers, paper clip in red, and stamped floral. This card has been inked to simulate the Antique look.
Envelope Pocket
 This is a regular envelop pocket decorated with antique prints, music, and word stickers. I added fussy cut flowers and inked it in antique. The edges are all stitched.
Envelope Pocket, back
 The envelope pocket back is inked and has a travel themed sticker.

Envelope Pocket Opened with contents inside.
 I have created two book marks and two journal cards for this envelope pocket.
2 book marks and 2 journal cards.
Bookmark 1
 The first bookmark is stitched, has added word stickers, and fussy cut flowers. It is also inked in antique.
Journal card, close up.
 This cute journal card has stitching, paper ephemra, fussy cut flowers, and is inked antique.
Both journal card backs.
Both Journal Card Fronts.
Second Bookmark.
 This is a personized book mark with vellium printed poem, cardstocks, stickers, and a pit of ephemra.  It is inked in antique.
Empty Envelope Pocket
Customized Travel Journal.
 The top of the journal is sewn with a bit of card stock (same on back) and with a bit of washi tape.

This is a card backed journal as there will be more writing, I did not add a cover, but used the thickness to place journal lined paper. 

Travel Journal Front
Travel Journal Back


Journal Card


Journal Card
Travel Journal open
 I made a few fun elements to go inside the small pocket. The words, stickers, fussy cut flowers, and butterfly add to the fun creativity of this Folio.
My personalized card.
A mimi-journal
Travel Journal mini
Backside of Folio (closed)
 Antique papers, stitching, and stickers adorn the backside of the Travel Journal Folio.
Open

Travel Journal with elements inside.
 This is a fun journal. It is small enough to go into a bag and not as thick as a regular journal. It is perfect for your next trip.
 Thank You, Judy, for purchasing this gorgeous Travel Journal Folio Card. I hope you enjoy using it as much as I enjoyed making it! This was personally customized with travel papers in antique colors, and journaled with a specific date in calligraphy. 
 If you would like a similar card, please comment in the bottom and I will contact you with your specifications!
Enjoy!


Let’s connect!
Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page

Pin my Pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram 

Follow me on Photography Talk

 Our Sponsor: Custom Gem Cutter









Comments

Popular Posts