Tomato Sandwich Season ~ Friday Foods


Hi, Sweet Friends,
It's Tomato Sandwich Season!

Never had a Tomato Sandwich, you say?


Well, you haven't lived until you have a fresh sliced tomato on white bread! Yes, totally incorrect for this "healthy", not white bread eating time, but it is so DELICIOUS!!



My first introduction to eating fresh tomato sandwiches was in New Jersey at my Grandma's house. Yep, she frequented the Farmer's Markets around the Burroughs. She would pick the biggest, the ripest looking, and the best smelling tomatoes. She would get them in a brown paper sack and stop off at the grocer to get WHITE sandwich bread. Grandma would put mayonnaise on her tomato sandwiches, but I like mine with just a touch of salt & pepper.



 Have you had Tomato Sandwiches a different way? Let me know in the comments; I am always willing to try new things!

http://stylingwithcjdsign.blogspot.com/2017/10/canning-stewed-tomatoes.html
 ENJOY!

Let’s connect!
Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page

Pin my Pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram 

Follow me on Photography Talk


 Our Sponsor: Custom Gem Cutter



  Stay tuned in! Don't miss a post! Subscribe today!

Comments

Popular Posts