Warmed By A Winters Chill -Guest Post by R.J. Pawlick

Hi, Sweet Friends,

Today's posting is from R.J. Pawlick, Author, who wrote this beautiful poem about a walk in the Winter. I just had to share it with all of you!  Enjoy!

 Warmed By Winter's Chill by R.J. Pawlick

Breaths of smoky wooden embers
Swirl in cool mist.
Crunchy spray from passing tires,
Blue-gray sunset sprinkled with twinkling lights,
Enthusiastic barking softened    by a heaving blanket of fog,
A distant train's thrumming whistle
Evoke my broadest grin
As my dogs join me for a walk.

 -R.J. Pawlick

R.J. Pawlick's writing can be found on his blog HERE .
 

Love and links are always appreciated!

Let’s connect!
Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page

Pin my Pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram 



All photos are by CJD.Sign unless stated otherwise. If you want to use my photo, please give me credit and link to my posts. Thank you, CJD.Sign
 

I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13

Our Sponsor: Matt A. Dunkle of Custom Gem Cutter

Comments

Popular Posts