NO MORE POLYVORE LINKS

 Hi, Sweet Friends,

I'm diligently trying to track down all my posts and photo links to Polyvore. This has proven very trying. I have over 3,000 posts out in internet land and it is going to take time to clean things up.

I wish I wasn't so miffed about this, but here is what really happened:
  • Polyvore SOLD to an online company.
  • Polyvore sold all links, online photo collages, and anything else that was related to Polyvore to this online company.
What does this really mean?:
  • Every post and Polyvore set, photo collage, link, backlink now redirects to this company. It is NOT Polyvore. 
  • I have to delete all of the above and links so that my site is not redirecting to this company.
  • I have to rewrite all of the tainted Polyvore Posts so that I won't lose readers by the awful redirects and blank spots in posts. 
  • This does not only affect me but the millions of others who used Polyvore.


 This was originally a Polyvore Set. However, Polyvore was bought out by another website and the links to ALL my Polyvore sets and redirects to this "new" company that sells inappropriate items that do not reflect my morals, life, or blog.  Please accept the changes to this post! Hugs, CJ

Comments

  1. Polyvore is no longer in service, so no photos to show you! Sorry for the inconvenience! CJ https://stylingwithcjdsign.blogspot.com/2019/02/no-more-polyvore-links.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts