Oh, Those Stubborn Stains!


Hi, Sweet Friends,

Today, thanks to my Sweet Friend, Yvonne, we are talking about STAINS! Yes, those nasty stubborn stains. They ruin our clothing and make us pull our hair out! Ok, ok, so it may not be that bad, but sometimes they can be Very Stubborn. And we all know, LIFE IS MESSY!
So, what are the options?
What is there to do that can help remove them?
Is there something better than the normal chemicals?

These are the questions and some others I hope to address in this blog. I have also found some helpful links and charts to ease the tough job of cleaning stains!

 Stain Cleaning Options:
Real House Moms

The first website has a great printable chart and some great tips for getting out stains. Real House Moms has an awesome post on useses for WD-40  30+ Household Uses for WD-40.


This next site I found is amazing: Stain Removal 101 
This is a comprehensive website that tackles stains from 
A-Z. There are photos and good descriptions on what to do to remove the particular stain.  This is a great reference site.

Next, MaryJane, over at Simple Life and Home , has a great way to remove grease from clothing. She even shows you how she removed hard spots of grease from her pants. I have lost many shirts and blouses from grease spots and now I have a great way to rid those old spots from my clothes! With homemade cleaners and other tidbits, this sight is a great reference for cleaning.
I will be updating this post with photos of before and after in my own stain removal journey. Here's hoping to save some of those pretty sweaters and cute tops!

I hope this post helps you too! If there is something you want to add, please comment below! Good luck in your Stain Removal Endeavors! 

Enjoy!






The fine print: Please link with love! All photos are by CJD.Sign. If you want to use my photo, please give me credit. Thank you.As with all of our posts, DIY projects featured on Styling With CJD.Sign may not be copied, distributed or reproduced without express written permission.
 
Love and links are always appreciated!


It's The Holiday Season and if you want that special gemstone for that special someone, you might want to order it now!


http://CustomGemCutter.com


Comments

Popular Posts