What to Wear Wednesday ~ BAGS! I love all kinds of Bags!

Pinterest
Hi, Sweet Friends,

I love all kinds of bags! Purses, Clutches, Cross-bags, handbags, wallets, and Thesaurus.Com has many more names for them!

 I have certain bags for the Seasons and usually follow this:
  •  Summer Bags are natural fibers, bright colored and fun.
  • Winter Bags are dark colored, leather, Totes or Messenger Bags. 
  • Spring Bags are colorful, pastel, white or creams and neutrals.  
  • Fall Bags are neutral colors, fall colors, warm and comfy.
My Son & Daughter-in-Love's Wedding, I carried a small clutch bag. CJD.Sign

Is there a set "Rules" for what bag is taken when?
Well, I typically choose:

  • A casual bag with casual dress clothing.
  • A more dressy or glitzy bag when I am going out on the town.
  •  For attending church, I usually try to match the outfit I am wearing or keep in the same color zone.
  • For traveling, a messenger bag can be the ideal bag as well as a fanny pack.
  • A trip to the beach is a good time to choose not only a floppy beach bag but one with a closure to hold valuables secure.
  • A trip camping is a great time to sport that cute backpack or messenger bag.
  • A road trip bag, for me, is a tote. Perfect to hold things to read and do! I carry with me about five or so tote bags for traveling.
Hope these ideas help! I know it is sometimes hard to choose the right bag, but just remember, choose the one that will not only do the job but look good too!
All photos are by CJD.Sign. If you want to use my photo, please give me credit. Thank you.
Enjoy!


Comments

Popular Posts