Champagne Tourmaline ~ Custom Gem Cutter

Hi, Sweet Friends,
We have a treat for you today! You can find this gorgeous gemstone at Custom Gem Cutter or on the Square Shopping Cart.

Tourmaline 3.07cts

 Champagne Tourmaline 3.07 ct  Flawless
Gemstone: Tourmaline
Weight:  3.07cts
Size: 9.77mm rd
Color:  Champagne
Shape: Round
Cut:  Brilliant Modified Portuguese Cut by Matt A. Dunkle
Clarity:   IF  Internally Flawless
Origin:   Brazil
Price: $650.00USD
SKU: 2013003

Champagne Tourmaline, 3.07carats video!
Please let us know if you have trouble with the video or the links by emailing, mattdunkle@yahoo.com.
This is our first Blogger video. Hope you like it!
 Enjoy!
  Let’s connect!
Aside from email, social media is another great way to get updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page

Pin my Pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram

Picture  http://customgemcutter.com

Comments

Popular Posts