A Photo a Day for 30 Days ~ Day 1-31


Hi, Sweet Friends!
I've been anxious to get outside and out into the garden! I want to pull out the garden implements and begin to prepare the gardens. It is still a little early and snow is on the ground! 

Instead, I thought I would participate in a 30 Day Photo Challenge! This way, I get outdoors, enjoy the fresh air, and challenge my photo abilities.
February & March were the months I chose for this challenge. Here are my photos for this challenge.
A Photo a Day for 30 Days: "In The Details".
  1.
Red Bow on Dress In Shop
 2.
My February Journal CJD.Sign
3. Geranium Indoors, Blooming in February!
 4.
Diced Red Onion, CJD.Sign
5.
Double Onion, CJD.Sign

6.
Fern Clos-Up, CJD.Sign
7.
Flapper Close-Up, CJD.Sign

 8.
Henny Penny, CJD.Sign
 9.
Snowflake Close-Up, CJD.Sign
 10.
Self Portrait, CJD.Sign

11.
Grumpy Cat!, CJD.Sign
12.

Polishing Emerald On Matrix, CJD.Sign

 13.

Nap Time, CJD.Sign
 14.
Daddy's Boy, CJD.Sign
15.
Is Mommy Home? CJD.Sign
16.
Sweater Close-Up
 This was an interesting lesson in detailed photography. I took photos each day and worked hard to look at the details in each subject. I picked the best photo to represent the 30 days. I have learned quite a lot in the past 30 days! I hope you like these photos as much as I do.
Enjoy,




Comments

Popular Posts